INTRODUCTION TO UPLEDGER CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY
Next course 20th/21st October 2018
This introductory course is open to patients, practitioners or any other interested people.
Come along and learn how this life changing therapy, the work Of Dr John Upledger, could help you change the way you feel.
The course is run by Jillian Aldis CST MCSS a qualified and experienced Upledger Craniosacral Therapist.
Over the 2 days you will learn the basic concepts of UCST, and take away some basic techniques that you can use on your family and friends. practitioners can integrate the techniques into their existing therapy.
Some of the things you will learn
This course contains
- An outline of Dr John's approach, philosophy and intentions for this work.
- A bit of the history and the other people who developed the field before him.
- We will talk a little bit about some of the techniques presented in CST1, including releasing the transverse fascial diaphragms,
- Feeling the craniosacral rhythm and initiating what we call a stillpoint in this rhythm - amazing for relaxing the body and rebooting the flow of fluid around the brain and spinal cord.
- We show you the 'direction of energy' technique
And most importantly,
- introduce you to the most vital and profound aspect of the approach: listening to the client's body and following what the body tissues want to do with no 'fixing' adgenda...
Over the two days you will be given ample time to practice the techniqes and really understand the essence
The course fee includes detailed study guide, tea coffee and refreshments.
Currently the weekend will be held at the beautiful Trebah Gardens, Falmouth
Cost £150. 14 hours CPD.
There are limited spaces, so please reserve your place early to avoid disappointment
Contact Falmouth Natural Health Practice 01326 210202 or ask
Jill Aldis for more details 07824 364617